EITS at La Guinguette Pirate Paris 2002

To Celebrate Explosions in the Sky and the Flaming Lips' arrival in town for tonight's show at the Pavilion, I thought I might throw on some cerebral candy from one of the Austin's band's 2002 dates in Paris. EITS are a silly talented group making some of the most amazing instrumental music these days. It's time you took a break. Start the first track and let them all play. The sounds will wash over you like the tide...


Live - September 22, 2002
La Guinguette Pirate - Paris, France






BONUS TRACK:

Explosions in the Sky released the Double-Length LP All of A Sudden I Miss Everyone in the spring of 2007. (RSL Top 40 Album of 2007.) The album is immense and powerful - capturing in clarity, EITS' amazing exploration of space. I think I learned as much about myself while listening to it as I did about the band's ability to open people's minds.


Here is today's stunning bonus track:


Explosions In The Sky
Web / Myspace / Facebook

Comments

tclopetfan said…
i had a huge binge on EITS two summers ago...so epic. they build each song perfectly. thanks for linking to the live show. they also have a really sick show posted on NPR's All Songs Considered Concert podcast.

Popular Posts