New Music Video: World As Large from Parlour Steps

FRESH MUSIC VIDEO:


Parlour Steps

As I mentioned earlier this week, I am assembling our Annual 2008 Best of List (First Half of the Year) and I checked back in on Ambiguoso (Nine Mile Records) is the stellar 2008 record from Parlour Steps on Nine Miles (Nine Mile Records.)

I've spent a few days this summer telling readers about how brilliant this clever Vancouver band is. (Here's my review of Ambiguoso, if you missed it... recommended.) All the High Energy without the empty rage, Parlour Steps shines.

Ambiguoso

The band tapped Dave Hadgkiss of Parkbench Productions ("Thieves of Memory") for their latest; The "World As Large" music video.



WORLD AS LARGE
by PARLOUR STEPS


COMING SOON: I will be publishing pics of Parlour Steps' last performance in Boston (some include pix of the band getting down and dancing to Austin's Black and White Years. It was a special night!

Parlour Steps Web / Myspace
Buy this recommended Album: Nine Mile Records


BONUS: RSL BEST OF LIST
The Best of the First Half 2007

Comments

Popular Posts