APRIL Begins with the BLONDE ACID CULT

CHOOSE AN ARTIST : THE JOKES ON YOU MUSIC LOVERS

There are times when it's unfair living in Boston. Tonight is absolutely stacked in terms of live music. There are ten music events I would love to attend in the city itself (I haven't bothered torturing myself further by looking outside the Boston city limits at other local communities...) There's Jesse Malin at TT the Bears, John Brazile at the Middle East Upstairs, Evan Dando and the Lemonheads at The Paradise (performing It's A Shame About Ray) and Robby Roadsteamer at Great Scott in Allston. Imagine my shock and surprise when New York's BLONDE ACID CULT - one of my favorite rock bands contacted me very recently to tell me they were playing Bill's Bar tonight (it's not even listed on the webpage)!


I wrote about BLONDE ACID CULT back in October , warning you all that the band will be a potent factor.. At that time they didn't have this silly good video behind them. Catch this live show tonight at Bill's Bar on Landsdowne Street!

SHAKE IT LOOSE - THE BLONDE ACID CULT

Video directed by Lance Drake



Comments

The_Writer said…
Awesome! Thanks for the heads up. I love Blonde Acid Cult, too.
Jeph Porter said…
Ryan,
If that is even your name. Do you know where to find the whole new Blonde Acid Cult record? Ive been itching to snatch it up since I saw the video about a month ago. I am a filmmaker and musican in Chicago. I have been shooting a documentary as well as recording my new record. You should really check out the band ive been shooting lately. Long time friends of mine and the only reason i became friends with them is because they make killer music. The promo documentary is avaiable here. http://www.vimeo.com/1569060
I urge you to check them out the record is produced by marc ford former black crowes guitar player. You can also check out my stuff at www.myspace.com/hollusmusic
I was in close contact with the boys of blonde acid cult about a year ago and loved there sound.

Popular Posts