Electronic Disco and Dance from Calvin Harris - NEW MUSIC!

Oh, Calvin Harris - you look so funny wearing your weird retro sunglasses, but you certainly made one hell of a record! I have this freaky music turned up so loud now, it's hard to write! Find out how one scrawny little dude is turning British clubs on their ear - look out North America, here comes the mild-mannered, but completely wild Calvin Harris! ...

FREAKY DISCO BEATS FROM THIS GUY

CALVIN HARRIS is the ARTIST OF THE DAY
(here - a picture even your grandmother would love!)

Calvin Harris is an exciting new musician from the UK performing a sweet fusion blend of Seventies disco funk and the best electronic beats from the 1980s and today.



We hear the beat on "Vegas" - a song from Calvin Harris' "I Created Disco" album (now available in the UK - September 4 in North America) and can't help but groove on. It's pretty addictive! "I've got my car, my ride, my wheels. I've got my drugs, and my stuff and my pills. I'm on way to Vegas...." It's the sound of Calvin Harris. The man is out of control, in a most unsuspecting way. Hit play and get ready for the latest and greatest club sound. My prediction is that we will all be talking about Calvin Harris for a long time.



Calvin Harris is
an Almost Gold artist
.

If you are reading this in the USA or Canada,
the album release date is Sept 4.

C.H. Web / Myspace

Comments

Popular Posts